Subject: Re: [xacml] New core and multiple resource profile and hierarchical

Hi Daniel,

Not only did I give a concrete use case many emails ago, I also gave a
structured data representation of the relations in the use case, which
showed explicitly the distinction between the DAG and forest structures
as well as its impact on the use case, which effectively would be chaos.
This example was given in response to a request at the Feb 27 TC meeting.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00058.html

There was considerable follow-up discussion where I showed how the
simple example could be applied to other real world business
applications that could be modeled the same way.

In each example, the forest was necessary to maintain order and control,
and the dag resulted in random associations between otherwise unrelated
organizations.

    Thanks,
    Rich