Subject: FW: FYI - EnCoRe project - first technical architecture released - explicit maangement of consent and revocation

I have not looked at this in detail, but I beleive it will be of interest to TC members.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Casassa Mont, Marco [mailto:marco_casassa-mont@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:00 AM
To: public-pling@w3.org
Cc: Bramhall, Pete

FYI

The EnCoRe project's (http://www.encore-project.info/ ) first public deliverable - the Technical Architecture for the Case Study on Employee Data - is now available online:

http://www.encore-project.info/deliverables_material/D2.1%20EnCoRe%20Architecture%20V1.0.pdf

Marco

Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Phone: +44 117 3128794      FAX: +44 1173129250
Email: marco.casassa-mont@hp.com

External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Internal Web Page:
http://w3.hpl.hp.com/people/mcm/index.htm
Blog:
http://www.communities.hp.com/online/blogs/mcm/

'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately
and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated
you should consider this message and attachments as "HP
CONFIDENTIAL".

hp_logo.gif