Subject: Delay suggested

Phil,

In the presence of concerns expressed by members of the committee about
the quality of the current specification, I doubt it is a good idea to
submit this specification to OASIS for standardization.

The deadline of April 15 can be easily moved to May 15, if this helps
guaranteeing a minimum level of quality as is desirable from a standard.

Alessandro