Subject: Re: [xcbf] Groups - 20030425 Teleconference modified

The agenda below mentions a proposed new XCBF work item and
initial input document. Please see attached, and especially read the
Abstract section which describes the item.

There is a ballot on the agenda to accept or reject this proposal. Note
that there are two co-editors who will shoulder the edit work. And
note that this work is proposed as a separate document to prevent
any delay on changes that may be made to our core document.

Phil

phil.griffin@asn-1.com wrote:

>20030425 Teleconference has been modified by Phil Griffin (phil.griffin@asn-1.com).
>
>Event description:
>Conference call in details:
>
>Time:  9  9:30 am EST
>
>Numbers:  512  225  3050,  x 84759
>

>Agenda:
>Posted as referenced document below. This document
>includes the following:
>
>Open meeting  9 AM EST
>
>Attendance  quorum?
>
>Items requiring votes:
>   · Appointment of John Larmouth as a member of the XCBF Liaision SC?
>   · Appointment of Paul Gérôme as a member of the XCBF Liaison SC?
>   · Approval of John Larmouth as XCBF liaison to ISO/IEC SC6?
>   · Acceptance of the XCBF-RBA Remote Biometric Authentication
>     document as a contribution to serve as the basis for new
>     work in XCBF? Members John Messing and Phil Griffin agree
>     to act as co-editors of this document.
>   · Approval of John Larmouth as the XCBF core document editor?
>   · Nomination and approval of new XCBF chair?
>
>Set the next two meeting dates:
>   · Proposed dates are May 9th, May 16th at 9 AM EST
>   · Telephone conferences with optional NetMeeting attendance
>
>XCBF CS 1.0 submission status
>
>Adjourn meeting  9:30 AM EST
>

>Date:  Friday, 25 April 2003
>Time:  09:00am - 09:30am Eastern Time
>

>View event details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/event.php?event_id=1325
>
>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
>application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
>copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
>browser.
>
>Referenced Items
>Date            Name                             Type
>21 Apr 2003     Agenda April 25 2003.doc         Agenda

XCBF-RBA.doc