xdi message

Subject: $greater, $lesser, etc.

Hi Giovanni,

I have a small problem with statements like this:

=nicola+age
    $lesser
        "30"

The problem is that a subject (=nicola) and a predicate (+age) seem to be directly concatenated. This can make the constraint ambiguous. For example, take the following:

$any$1+phone+home
    $equals
        "+39 06 4451843"

Now does this apply to statements with subject $any$1 and predicate +phone+home, or does it apply to statements with subject $any$1+phone and predicate +home?

Maybe these constraints should be changed such that they contain an XDI address in a cross-reference, like this:

($any$1/+phone+home)
    $equals
        "+39 06 4451843"

Then it's clear what statements the constraint applies to.

Or am I missing anything? I have seen you use +age (which looks like a predicate) as part of a subject many times, and I never really understood what that means?

Markus