xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-12-12

***** NOTE THE NEW NUMBER FOR THIS TELECON ****
***** SAME AS THE NUMBER FOR THE XRI TC TELECON THAT FOLLOWS IT ******

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 12 December 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:00 UTC)

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) PROGRESS OF XRI TC DISCUSSIONS OF XRI 3.0 PROPOSALS

The XRI TC is still discussing the XRI 3.0 syntax proposals requested by the
XDI TC. We will focus specifically on the final section being added to the
following wiki page:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/XrefWalkthrough

2) ADDRESSING OF XDI LITERALS

The subject of whether an XDI literal is part of the XRI address of the XDI
RDF graph node representing by the literal has come up again. We need to
close on this as we begin preparation for beginning the XDI RDF Model spec.