xdi message

Subject: XDI Grapher

I couldn't help, there was this voice in my head that kept telling me I had to try this:
http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-grapher/XDIGrapher

Unfortunately the tool isn't 100% consistent with the examples in
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35590/xdi-rdf-box-graphs-v2.pdf

In particular, the examples in B4 don't yield the same results.
Not sure if that's a problem with the notation or with the $has semantics, or if I just didn't implement it correctly.

Anyway it should be a fun tool to experiment with.. Happy new year..

Markus