Subject: Re: [xliff-comment] Determining what <note> elements refer to

Hi John,

Good arguments. We discussed this in our meeting, yesterday, and there
is support for this proposal. What values do you see for annotates? If
only two values, "source" or "target", could we use an optional boolean?
Maybe something like to-target with a default FALSE value? Otherwise,
we'll need to enumerate likely values and allow extension of the
attribute value.

thanks,
jr