Subject: Current status of XLIFF 2.0

Hi!

I recently came from an excellent conference hosted by the
MultiLingualWeb-group in Pisa, Italy (http://www.multilingualweb.eu).
I was met here with enthusiasm for growing XLIFF into a successful
successor to TMX, and a format that would _finally_ interchange of
translations between tools.

I was wondering if I could get some comments on current status,
current issues, as well as where to look for XLIFF 2.0 related
documents.

--
Pål Eivind Jacobsen Nes
Localization Coordinator, Opera Software ASA