xliff-promotion message

Subject: no P&L SC meeting tomorrow

Hi, this is just to quickly confirm that there is no P&L SC meeting planned for tomorrow.
I will be on CNGL2 strategy meeting barely able to make the main TC and then quickly return back to the CNGL2 meeting
Our next meeting will be on Dec 18, and I'd like to start forming 4th Symposium PC on that one and start laying plans for 4th Symposium.
Bryan and I made some progress in preparations to collect XLIFF sample data from Tek. Joachim, please let us know how we stand with smaple data from LIOX
Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS