xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: [xliff-promotion] Mandate and scope for the ISO TC 37 / SC5 liaison

Peter, I am not asking you for any SC5 related documents. I just asked you to produce scope and mandate descriptions for the liaison.
All our current liaisons have been approved with scope and mandate.
I will send you over an example of such mandate, once I get to it.

The TC cannot have a ballot without a text describing the goals and means of the working liaison in the other standardization body.

I am not sure if I answered your e-mail by another e-mail or just in an SC meeting, anyway the request was minuted and you did not provide the required information to move forward.

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS