xliff-promotion message

Subject: TC ownership of OASIS membership outreach to OASIS Primary Reps

Hi all,

I created the excel sheet as promised.
If you have a dropbox account I can share the file with you with write access.
This link only works for reading
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydzeblz8gm72lq8/VotingMembers_20140701.xlsx
Please do not share this link outside XLIFF TC and do not send it to the publicly archived list. BTW, this list is archived but not publicly accessible.

I will follow up with the ballot link as soon as Chet loads the spec and creates the ballot.
We shouldn't start approaching people before the link is live but than we should act real quick as the ballot will be open for 15 days only.

Felix agreed to help us cross-post through W3C AC reps.

The member companies who are in W3C and currently don't have a TC owner (posted below). I tentatively assigned Felix in the excel.

Cheers
dF

ACORD
Alcatel-Lucent
AT&T
Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
CA Technologies
Canon Inc.
China Electronics Standardization Institute
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Deutsche Telekom AG
EMC Corporation
Ericsson