xliff-promotion message

Subject: CFP and rendering

Hi David,

I have just reviewed the previous CFP, and I have two suggestions:

1)      Under “Implementing XLIFF 2.x”, we could add one topic related to CMS, for example, something general as: CMS and XLIFF 2.x or XLIFF 2.x support in CMS

2)      The capitalization needs to be normalized. See for example: Reference Implementations and Statements of Use for XLIFF 2.1 vs Experimental implementations of XLIFF 2.1

Another thing, at the end of the meeting, you mentioned some work being done on XLIFF rendering, do you have more details on that? Is there something already published that I can consult?

Best,

Lucía