xliff-promotion message

Subject: Re: CFP and rendering

Thanks, Lucía

makes sense

I really wonder that we haven't been calling out CMS integrations
will put it prominently

and also will strive to normalize capitalization.

I am not aware of any literature on the rendering topic.
It's a brand new trend

According to Felix, MathML should have produced something WRT their browser rendering, others like us just started wondering that it would be good to have standardized rendering provisions..

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122