xliff-schemas message

Subject: [xliff-schemas] Meeting...

Hi guys,
Let's try to organise another meeting this week before next Tuesday's general meeting.

I propose Thursday at 4pm, is everyone available?
Let me know your availability for Wed 4pm (GMT), Thursday 4pm (GMT) and Friday 4pm (GMT)

I will try to get another conf call organised.
Cheers,
Enda

Alchemy Software Development Ltd.
Harcourt Business Centre