Subject: FW: Next steps in gathering extensibility points, and featuressupported by toolmakers

Hi all,

Micah was kind enough to forward his XLIFF Tools Matrix. I think (as Peter suggested), that this will be a nice corollary tool in learning about extensibility points and features supported by toolmakers, as part of our effort to make a more supportable spec. Micah also said he'd try to answer any questions about the matrix as they come up.

Do I have a volunteer to recreate his matrix in the wiki?

From: Micah Bly [mailto:micahbly@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:52 PM
To: Schnabel, Bryan S

Bryan,

Ok, sounds good to me. Here is the excel file. I actually had it in
Apple iWork Numbers format, but it exported pretty well to Excel. Note
there are hidden data rows that control the full-dot, half-dot,
empty-dot characters. Also, I have separate charts for XLIFF
generators/creators, and XLIFF editors. And if I had no responses from
a company, I left the entire column blank. Doesn't mean the tool is
entirely incompatible.

I'll keep listening on email if there are any questions I might be
able to help with.

Micah

XLIFF_Tools_Matrix_20100922.xls