Subject: Proposed solution and CFD for csprd03 220 - can add translatable text PR

For csprd03 220 - can add translatable text PR, I propose we implement Yves' recommendation that in the PR for "4.7.7.1 Without an Existing Target" we change "Modifiers MAY add translatable text" to "Modifiers MAY add translation of the source text."

Please communicate dissent by Friday 28 February. If I have not heard otherwise by then, I will assume the TC approves this proposal.