Subject: Proposed solution and CFD for csprd03 222 PR on removing annotations

For csprd03 222 PR on removing annotations, I propose that in section "4.7.3 Annotations" we remove following PR:

[[

or not the URI referenced by the ref attribute is within the same <unit> as the removed element. If it is and no other element has a

reference to the referenced element, the Modifier MUST remove the referenced element.

]]

I we already established consensus in our FragID discussion. I think the fact that we forgot to remove it during that discussion is simply an editorial omission.

Please communicate dissent by Friday 28 February. If I have not heard otherwise by then, I will assume the TC approves this proposal.