Subject: Proposed solution and CFD for csprd03 228, 230, 233

I propose we update the examples in the spec which are not valid because they were not updated to match TC approved changes in the spec and schema, to be valid per the schema and spec. These include csprd03 issues:

228

230

233 (also remove note: that references the Glossary module)

Please communicate dissent by Friday 28 February. If I have not heard otherwise by then, I will assume the TC approves this proposal.