xri-comment message

Subject: What does XRD do that ISO 13250 does not offer already?

Hi:

In evaluating any proposed new standard, my first concern is: have the requirements set out been met already by another existing standard?

I am very familiar with the ISO 13250 “Topic Maps” standard and it seems that all of the constructs proposed in XRD are already covered by this work.

What arguments can the XRD authors/sponsors advance to convince me of the need for the spec?

I look forward to your reply. Many thanks for your attention

Best regards,

Peter

WebSiteLogo.jpg

Peter F Brown

Managing Director

"Your GPS for Information"

Pensive S.A., Belgium                New

t:

+32.3.458.4688

m:

+32.472.027.811

e:

peter@pensive.eu

w:

www.pensive.eu

Pensive S.A. is registered in Belgium, N° 895.677.610 (RPM Brussels)

Registered Office: Avenue de Mercure 13/13, B-1180 Brussels

Correspondence/Visits: Meerminne 7, B-2640 Mortsel

musicGPS_Application_Icon_512x512.jpg

musicGPS – the soundtrack of your life™

Available now for the iPhone

Part of musicDNA™ - www.musicDNA.info

Don't take our word for it: see it in action in this user video