xri message

Subject: Updated 2396bis

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but 2396bis has been updated and it
appears to be a fairly significant rewrite. Tim Berners-Lee and Larry
Masinter have joined Roy Fielding as authors. Although it's still a draft,
it also says that this will explicitly obsolete 2396.

	http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html

It's likely we will need to fold this into 1.1. Take a look and see what you
think.

=Drummond