xri message

Subject: XRI TC Call Schedule for the next 5 weeks

XRI TC Members and Observers,

In a discussion last Friday among the editors and contributors to the
Committee Draft 02 specifications now underway, it was agreed that in order
to meet our intended TC voting deadline of October 15, we should begin
holding weekly specification review calls between now and the vote (i.e.,
for the next 5 weeks). Note that these calls are unofficial and do not count
towards TC membership (except for the last one, which would be for the vote
itself.)

Since we have members all over the world, there is no single day/time that
will work for everyone. Thus we propose to hold two calls at the end of each
week - one that will work for North America and Asia, and one that will work
for North America and Europe.

The NA/Asia call is proposed for:
	* 8:00pm Thursday evening San Fransisco US
	* 11:00pm Thursday evening Washington DC US
	* 8:30am Friday morning Delhi India
	* 12:30pm Friday afternoon Tokyo Japan

The NA/Europe call is proposed for:
	* 9:00am Friday morning San Fransisco US
	* Noon Friday Washington DC US
	* 8:00pm Friday evening Dubai UAE

Will any TC member who CANNOT attend a call at one or the other of these
times please email the list (or Gabe and I directly) and let us know what
other times will work for you.

In the meantime, please try to reserve the times above. We will send out
call-in numbers and agendas closer to the call.

Thank you,

=Drummond