xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Proposed syntax changes

Actually, I'd say the requirements for I1 still need to be put up there.
I know they exist because I've heard people discuss them to me directly.
Someone who has a vested interest in this should put up a couple of
notes on what the need for this addition is at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/SynTax/I1DirectoryAttribute

	-Gabe