xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI Res ED 08 decision - need feedback

Here is an observation for readers of this proposal. It is an attempt to add
lucidity (but may very well accomplish the opposite.) :-)

Here goes: In Proposal #3 at the end, for the last row in the table
(text/uri-list-saml), the (logical) mapping to function #5 would involve
authMediaType taking on the value of application/xrds-saml+xml.

~ Steve