xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Resolution: ... where's "Drummond Reed" in the XRDS?

Nick, the agenda is so packed for tomorrow's call that I didn't add this to
it but I definitely believe the XRI TC should discuss this because it makes
a lot of sense. And given the intense interest in XRD-based discovery, it's
a best practice we want to establish/encourage in the new spec.

=Drummond