xri message

Subject: inline schema fragments

I have a style question for the TC regarding the XRD spec.  Currently,
the schema section of the spec includes inline schema fragments for
each element.  See:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/32686/xrd-1.0-wd01.html

I took my cues on this from the SAML 2.0 spec, which embeds XSD
snippets for each element.  I like the fact that it provides the
authoritative schema right there alongside each element.  However, it
does kind of break the reading flow a bit (especially if the reader is
not familiar with RELAX NG), and it can be slightly confusing when the
fragments refer to things not yet defined (like the sections for the
XRD and Link elements).  Whether the schema fragments are included in
the text of the spec or not, we'll still have the authoritative schema
document.

So, any feelings one way or the other on embedding the schema
fragments in the spec?