xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] inline schema fragments

Will Norris supposedly wrote:
> So, any feelings one way or the other on embedding the schema
> fragments in the spec?
The best schema in spec I've seen was in the Atom RFC hosted at
atompub[1]. It's inline, but that's not the point. The key is that the
inline snippets and the normative appendix linked to each other so you
could easily get to a clear explanation or see the context when you
needed.

My google-fu is too weak to find the tool that whipped that up, but
surely there's a tool out there. I just hope it's not too hard to port
from xml2rfc to docbook.

1: http://atompub.org/rfc4287.html