xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Very rough algorithm outline

> At this point, I think "OpenID Process" like approach is useful.
>
> For any OpenID spec to be able to submit for the vote,
> it needs at least two implementations.

OASIS already requires three to get to final standard, and what the
benchmark is is up to the TC. If you want to require implementation in
arbitrary languages, you can.

You can certainly pass the OASIS attestation requirement with three ham
sandwiches, unfortunately, but that's really a TC choice. Some are rubber
stamps, and some aren't.

-- Scott