xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] subject sets (was: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PTThursday 2009-07-16)

Does XML namespace work for attribute values? I rather avoid a registry and avoid a URI value...

> Since <Subject> is used both at the XRD level and at the <Link> level,
> has any thought been giving to ramifications of having a subject set
> at the <Link> level?  It might simply not make sense, it might be
> perfectly valid, I'm not sure.  Just wanted to make sure we thought
> through that.

It is perfectly valid because you are giving a hint (or requirement, if used for trust) as to what to expect on the other side. Since the other side can have a set, so can a Link. This point seems to favor a single element for simplicity.

EHL