xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Property, rel comparison

Breno de Medeiros wrote on 2010-01-26:
>>> The rules for subject matching will probably have to use
>>> scheme-specific matching.
>>
>> Isn't that part of standard normalization?
>
> Yes, but there was reference to use byte-by-byte comparison instead.

Right, I just meant whether you were saying that a single reference to
standard normalization (which is scheme specific) will cover everything. If
so, then we should just reference that in the URI text up in section 1.

If there's additional text needed for any non-URI matching, we need the text
on that now. We can't change it later and we can't reference a non-finished
document at IETF, obviously.

-- Scott