xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Groups - XRD 1.0 - Working Draft 14 (xrd-1.0-wd14.html) uploaded

well, technically we need to tag this new version as WD15... but yes, otherwise it is ready.  I'll wait the weekend to see if any other feedback comes in, otherwise we can tag WD15 (with this one minor wording change) on Monday and open the vote.

-will

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> wrote:
Looks good. I made a small change in the type comparison text that to reflect that it is not a relation type, just using the same comparison rules.

Its ready for a vote.

EHL