xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] FW: New Version Notification - draft-hammer-hostmeta-09.txt

--Apple-Mail-104-70296524

--Apple-Mail-103-70296350

No criticism of Magic signatures.

If all JRD were required to be signed it would be perfect. =20

The problem will be that resolving applications will ask for a JRD and =
potentially get it back in two forms, one with an enveloping signature.
It complicates the processing for applications not caring about the =
signature.

That is the nice thing about the enveloped signature in XML.

It is a trade off,  for most things using magic signature it is not a =
issue.   For the JRD use case I think it adds complexity.

It is something Nat and I have been looking at when considering Magic =
signature for use in openID artifact binding.

Full XML canonicalization is too complex.  We did constrain that in XRD =
signatures. =20

Base64 encoding is not bad but is not perfect for all situations.   I =
think a simple form of enveloped signature should be possible for JSON =
though I am not volunteering to develop it.

Where I think that you don't get value by using Magic Signature to sign =
a host-meta file is that it simply supports direct key comparison from a =
XRD.
In most cases that would be a bit circular as the XRD is resolved via =
host-meta.

We need to clearly understand what is attempting to be achieved by =
signing a host-meta file and how that fits into a desirable trust model.

It may be that it doesn't achieve anything more than retrieving the =
host-meta over https:.   If you want to verify that you have the correct =
file you can still use Subject and put in an acct: URI like =
acct:@example.com.  =20

I think it was Google that had some use cases for third party signing of =
host-meta.

Unless we really understand what we want, it is simpler to have one =
format JRD.

John B.

On 2010-05-24, at 3:18 PM, Bob Wyman wrote:

> John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> wrote:
> > [Magic Signatures] adds complexity [by] requiring=20
> > the unpacking of a base64 encoded file....
> Actually, I think that Magic Signatures *reduces* complexity to the =
point where it really can't get much simpler. The base64 encoding =
removes the need for the kind of bizarrely complex canonicalization code =
that is normally required by signature schemes.
> When trying to figure out why it is that people typically consider =
signing to be a "complex" problem, it became apparent that for many, =
many developers, the problem of canonicalization was significant. Thus, =
the trivially simple base64 approach (proposed by Ben Laurie) was =
adopted to make canonicalization as easy as possible. The base64 =
approach also has the nice attribute that the base64 blobs will =
typically pass through any of the many XML parsing systems without being =
modified in such a way that data is lost.=20
>=20
> John, can you propose a more simple means of doing canonicalization =
than the one defined by Magic Signatures? If you've got something =
simpler which is also robust to XML parsers, then I'm sure that there =
would be significant interest in considering it.
>=20
> bob wyman
>=20
>=20
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM, John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> =
wrote:
> +1 to the change.
>=20
> I think especially with JRD it is unclear how a signature relates to =
<Host> especially given that Magic signatures use raw keys as opposed to =
X509 certificates.
>=20
> In many ways magic signature a good thing however it doesn't solve the =
trust bootstrap problem,  and adds complexity requiring the unpacking of =
a base64 encoded file.
>=20
> I think the trust model for host-meta needs more thought.
>=20
> John B.
>=20
> On 2010-05-24, at 2:11 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:
>=20
> > The <Host> element as currently specified adds no value to any of =
the use cases host-meta is intended for. The only reason why it was =
originally added was to support signatures. At this point it is far from =
clear how it will actually be used, how to address multiple hosts, and =
what impact will a JSON serialization will have on signatures =
(especially when considering "magic signatures").

> > It is a part of the spec no one really cares much about, and =
removing it doesn't prevent anyone from specifying it elsewhere, where =
it is actually used.

> > As for last stage, I'm not done with the document and planning on =
making significant changes to LRDD and integrating them into the same =
spec. This is based on feedback received over the last couple of weeks.

> > Host-meta didn't even reach IETF last call yet.
> >
> > EHL

draft-hammer-hostmeta-
> >> 09.txt
> >>
> >> -1 to this change.
> >>
> >> Can you explain why the simplification is worth the cost of making =
a last-
> >> minute change and sowing uncertainty at this last stage?

> >> schema. Host-meta leaves <Subject> and <Alias> undefined and not
> >> recommended.

--Apple-Mail-103-70296350

-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">No =
required to be signed it would be perfect. =
applications will ask for a JRD and potentially get it back in two =
forms, one with an enveloping signature.</div><div>It complicates the =
processing for applications not caring about the =
&nbsp;for most things using magic signature it is not a issue. &nbsp; =
For the JRD use case I think it adds =
looking at when considering Magic signature for use in openID artifact =
complex. &nbsp;We did constrain that in XRD signatures. =
perfect for all situations. &nbsp; I think a simple form of enveloped =
signature should be possible for JSON though I am not volunteering to =
value by using Magic Signature to sign a host-meta file is that it =
simply supports direct key comparison from a XRD.</div><div>In most =
https:. &nbsp; If you want to verify that you have the correct file you =
can still use Subject and put in an acct: URI like acct:@example.com. =
some use cases for third party signing of =
want, it is simpler to have one format =
2010-05-24, at 3:18 PM, Bob Wyman wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><meta =
http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">John =
Bradley&nbsp;<span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com";>ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com</a>&gt;</span>&nbsp;wr=
ote:<br>&gt; [Magic Signatures]&nbsp;<meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" =
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">adds complexity [by] =
requiring&nbsp;<div>
&gt; the unpacking of a base64 encoded file....<br><div>Actually, I =
think that Magic Signatures *reduces* complexity to the point where it =
really can't get much simpler. The base64 encoding removes the need for =
the kind of bizarrely complex canonicalization code that is normally =
required by signature schemes.</div>
signing to be a "complex" problem, it became apparent that for many, =
many developers, the problem of canonicalization was significant. Thus, =
the trivially simple base64 approach (proposed by Ben Laurie) was =
adopted to make canonicalization as easy as possible. The base64 =
approach also has the nice attribute that the base64 blobs will =
typically pass through any of the many XML parsing systems without being =
modified in such a way that data is lost.&nbsp;</div>
canonicalization than the one defined by Magic Signatures? If you've got =
something simpler which is also robust to XML parsers, then I'm sure =
that there would be significant interest in considering it.</div>
class=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM, John Bradley =
href=3D"mailto:ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com";>ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com</a>&gt;</span> =
wrote:<br>
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">+1 to the change.<br>
I think especially with JRD it is unclear how a signature relates to =
&lt;Host&gt; especially given that Magic signatures use raw keys as =
opposed to X509 certificates.<br>
In many ways magic signature a good thing however it doesn't solve the =
trust bootstrap problem, &nbsp;and adds complexity requiring the =
unpacking of a base64 encoded file.<br>
I think the trust model for host-meta needs more thought.<br>
John B.<br>
On 2010-05-24, at 2:11 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:<br>
&gt; The &lt;Host&gt; element as currently specified adds no value to =
any of the use cases host-meta is intended for. The only reason why it =
was originally added was to support signatures. At this point it is far =
from clear how it will actually be used, how to address multiple hosts, =
and what impact will a JSON serialization will have on signatures =
(especially when considering "magic signatures").<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; It is a part of the spec no one really cares much about, and =
removing it doesn't prevent anyone from specifying it elsewhere, where =
it is actually used.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; As for last stage, I'm not done with the document and planning on =
making significant changes to LRDD and integrating them into the same =
spec. This is based on feedback received over the last couple of =
weeks.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Host-meta didn't even reach IETF last call yet.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; EHL<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;&gt; From: Breno de Medeiros [mailto:<a =
href=3D"mailto:breno@google.com";>breno@google.com</a>]<br>
&gt;&gt; Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:56 AM<br>
&gt;&gt; To: Eran Hammer-Lahav<br>
&gt;&gt; Cc: <a =
href=3D"mailto:xri@lists.oasis-open.org";>xri@lists.oasis-open.org</a>; =
<a =
href=3D"mailto:webfinger@googlegroups.com";>webfinger@googlegroups.com</a><=
br>
&gt;&gt; Subject: Re: [xri] FW: New Version Notification - =
draft-hammer-hostmeta-<br>
&gt;&gt; 09.txt<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; -1 to this change.<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; Can you explain why the simplification is worth the cost of =
making a last-<br>
&gt;&gt; minute change and sowing uncertainty at this last stage?<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:49, Eran Hammer-Lahav<br>
&gt;&gt; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:eran@hueniverse.com";>eran@hueniverse.com</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; They can do whatever they want, as long as it is valid =
according to the XRD<br>
&gt;&gt; schema. Host-meta leaves &lt;Subject&gt; and &lt;Alias&gt; =
undefined and not<br>
&gt;&gt; recommended.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; EHL<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; From: Breno de Medeiros [mailto:<a =
href=3D"mailto:breno@google.com";>breno@google.com</a>]<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:21 AM<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; To: Eran Hammer-Lahav<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Cc: <a =
href=3D"mailto:xri@lists.oasis-open.org";>xri@lists.oasis-open.org</a>; =
<a =
href=3D"mailto:webfinger@googlegroups.com";>webfinger@googlegroups.com</a><=
br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Subject: Re: [xri] FW: New Version Notification -<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; draft-hammer-hostmeta- 09.txt<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I suspect people will want to write a &lt;Subject&gt; =
instead of &lt;hm:Host&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; now that it's gone. :)<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 00:52, Eran Hammer-Lahav<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:eran@hueniverse.com";>eran@hueniverse.com</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; After much (re)deliberation and discussions, I've =
decided to drop<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &lt;Host&gt; element from host-meta. The two reasons =
why it was there were:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; 1. make host-meta self-contained so it can be =
obtained via other<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; means than /.well-known/host-meta 2. provide a =
subject for<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; signatures<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Since there are no use cases for #1, and #2 has =
failed to<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; materialize after<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; more than a year of discussions (still no signature =
profile<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; published), I have decided that for the sake of =
simplicity and<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; practicality to remove the element. host-meta doesn't =
address<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; security and it should not provide a hook for future =
security<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; profiles - that's their job. Those who find a need for =
expressing the<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; subject of a host-meta XRD (or JRD) can add it back in =
their own spec (or<br>
&gt;&gt; make up something else).<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; -09 dropped the element.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Note that there is going to be a -10 coming out =
shortly which<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; merges LRDD<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; back into host-meta, dropping links from HTTP headers =
and HTML bodies<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; (which don't have any driving use cases).<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; EHL<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:Internet-Draft@ietf.org";>Internet-Draft@ietf.org</a> =
[mailto:<a =
href=3D"mailto:Internet-Draft@ietf.org";>Internet-Draft@ietf.org</a>]<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 12:45 AM<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; To: Eran Hammer-Lahav; <a =
href=3D"mailto:draft-hammer-hostmeta@tools.ietf.org";>draft-hammer-hostmeta=
@tools.ietf.org</a>;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:stpeter@stpeter.im";>stpeter@stpeter.im</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Subject: New Version Notification - =
draft-hammer-hostmeta-09.txt<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; New version (-09) has been submitted for =
draft-hammer-hostmeta-<br>
&gt;&gt; 09.txt.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-hostmeta-09.txt"; =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-hostmet=
a-09.txt</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Diff from previous version:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=3Ddraft-hammer-hostmeta-09"; =
target=3D"_blank">http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=3Ddraft-hammer-hostme=
ta-09</a><br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; IETF Secretariat.<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; --<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; --Breno<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; +1 (650) 214-1007 desk<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; +1 (408) 212-0135 (Grand Central)<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; MTV-41-3 : 383-A<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; PST (GMT-8) / PDT(GMT-7)<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; --<br>
&gt;&gt; --Breno<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; +1 (650) 214-1007 desk<br>
&gt;&gt; +1 (408) 212-0135 (Grand Central)<br>
&gt;&gt; MTV-41-3 : 383-A<br>
&gt;&gt; PST (GMT-8) / PDT(GMT-7)<br>

--Apple-Mail-103-70296350--

--Apple-Mail-104-70296524
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--Apple-Mail-104-70296524--