Subject: more ideas

 Hi all:

     I been working on a classification system that may be general enough
 to encompass all the possible tests that might come in and yet specific
enough for it to be natural to the XSLT/XPATH community.  I think
such a system should mimic the XSLT/XPATH documents organization and
group related sections of the specs into a subset.   This site
contains a "scheleton" report  that shows such a system being
used.
 http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/carmelo/xslt/testReport1.htm

Any comments/suggestions?, lets disccuss them on Monday.

Regards,

Carmelo