Subject: Re: Any volunteers

At 23 Jun 2000 11:48 -0400, Carmelo Montanez wrote:
 >     I think one of the necessary items before any furter work can be done is
 > some kind of a list specifying which situations (specs areas) are
 > prone to produce more than one behaviour.  This is required when a
 > customized subset of the suite is desired.
 >
 > Someone who is quite familiar with the specs can provide such a list ...
 > Any takers?

Since I've been meaning to do something like that for the last two
weeks, I went ahead and tried to find all the paragraphs (or other
elements) in the XSLT Recommendation that offer a choice in error
handling.

In the attached HTML file, for each choice in error handling, the file
contains the section number and title and paragraph or whatever
specifying the choice.

The word "error" is highlighted because I initially wrote a transform
to find all the occurrences of the word, but I then deleted the
portions of the output that contained statements that weren't
ambivalent.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632

xslt-error.html