Subject: Re: February meeting

Hi Folks:

    Regarding the February meeting, Is anyone interested on staying until
Wednesday, so
maybe we can have a hands-on working session and start putting together some
of the files that can be released not so long after that?.  Any takers?

I realized that maybe a few people may be interest on that and if that is
the
case, shall we plan for it?

Greetings,
Carmelo