Subject: [xslt-conformance] How about the following changes for the page?

Hi All:

    I wanted to get your feedback on the changes for the page.

Update:

    Change the update to today (or whenever the changes are done,
perhaps "October 26, 2001"

Table of contents

    No changes at this time.  It conforms with the OASIS guidelines.

Announcements:

    No announcements this time.

    (Ken, I think we should put something here regarding the
    Orlando conference.  Don't we have a public meeting there?)

Charter

    We should put our charter here and move section 2.1 to the new
"Documents Section".

Membership

Change section to:

Any employee of an OASIS member organization or individual OASIS member may
 join the TC.  Voting and membership rules are documented in the OASIS TC
Process
, http://oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtm . Contact the TC chair if
you
are eligible and interested in joining the TC.

The following members have special duties:

    1) G. Ken Holman,
        Committee chair
        Crane Softwrights Ltd.
        gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com

As of October 26, 2001, the following members have voting privilege:

    1) Ken Holman, Crane Softwrigths Ltd.
    2) David Marston, Lotus Development Corporation
    3) Lynda VanVleet, Class IQ
    4) Carmelo Montanez, NIST
    5) Kirill Gavrylyuk, Microsoft.
    6) Lofton Henderson, Individual
    7) Norman Walsh, Sun Microsystems
    8) Ben Robb, Individual
    9) Crisman Cooley, Overdomain

(please correct if necessary).

Mailing Lists

     substitute this section with the current section 3.2 and add the
following text to it:
    "Questions on the mailing lists should be directed to
karl.best@open-oasis.org"

Documents

Leave as is, but move the current sections, 2.1 and 3.3 here.   (Where
should that
dead link from the current section 2.1 be pointing to?)
Schedules and Meetings

    Leave as is, but include the last two or three minutes towards the end
of the section.

Press

    Leave as is

Current "Contributing Members"

    Remove it.

Add this section to the end of the page:

 "This OASIS Conformance TC Web page is maintained by
webmaster@oasis-open.org"

Comments?, suggestions.  Should we say something about copyrights and
intellectual property?

Carmelo