xspa message

Subject: HIMSS 2010 Conference

Hello All,

I am new to the group and to OASIS. That said, apologies for my ignorance if this is not the right forum to address my question.

Out of curiosity, will the XSPA be presented at the HIMSS 2010 Conference in March? I did not see OASIS representation on the brochure.

Look forward to a response.

Adam Stone