xspa message

Subject: RE: [xspa] HIMSS 2010 Conference

Adam

The XSPA TC will not be presenting a demonstration at HIMSS’10.  As you know, we are presenting a demonstration at RSA’10 on the exposition floor.  Unfortunately HIMSS and RSA conflict, so we had to pick one venue.  I hope you will be able to attend RSA and see the demonstration but if not we have a wiki and materials from our weekly Monday technical meetings that you can review.  You can get the weekly meeting announcements by asking Dee Schur (dee.schur@oasis-open.org) to add you to the “xspa-interop-tech” list.

Wiki:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xspa/RSA%202010%20Interop

Regards,

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)
Veterans Health Administration
Chief Health Informatics Office
Standards and Interoperability
Office: 858 433 1473

From: Adam Stone [mailto:adam1840@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:55 AM
To: xspa@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xspa] HIMSS 2010 Conference

Hello All,

I am new to the group and to OASIS. That said, apologies for my ignorance if this is not the right forum to address my question.

Out of curiosity, will the XSPA be presented at the HIMSS 2010 Conference in March? I did not see OASIS representation on the brochure.

Look forward to a response.

Adam Stone