acxo message

Subject: XML.org SC teleconference on Oct. 27: Agenda and Details

Since no one has commented on Bob Glushko's question about
moving the XML.org SC meeting up to 8AM pacific time, we will leave
it as scheduled:

     October 27 at 11:30 AM eastern time, 8:30 pacific.
     Dial-In Number = 1-877-679-7762  and Password = 15423.
     International callers, the number is 1-719-457-0713.

Many of you have met Michael Weiner at XML conferences or
when we were putting together XML.org. As of tomorrow's
teleconference he will be more formally joining IBM's
XML.org core team and will be our primary representative
to the Steering Committee. Harold Anderson will be our
lead on IP issues. I will continue to participate along
with my other ongoing OASIS repsonsibilities.

Agenda (led by Michael Weiner)
------------------------------

1. IP policy discussion [Harold Anderson]
2. OASIS and XML.org personnel update [Laura Walker]
2. Review of XML.org Web content before it goes up [Terry Allen]
3. Process for OASIS TC work products (short) [Terry Allen]
4. RosettaNet [Terry Allen]
5. Catalog status [Bob Sutor]

Bob

Bob Sutor