acxo message

Subject: MS copyright language in Sept

I checked the files I copied from the biztalk site in Sept (when
it was publicly viewable), and can't find any language about
copyright except that MS grants a license to use the BT Framework
tags under any applicable MS copyrights, and that as a condition of
implmenting the framework users agree not to press patent claims
against MS.

So I'm not sure where I heard that submissions to BT would share
copyright with MS - Bob Glushko, do you recall?

regards, Terry