acxo message

Subject: URGENT: CALL FOR LOGOS

NOTE: This message from:
craigchevrier@juno.com (Craig Chevrier, Managing Editor-XML.org)
To: xmlorg@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:54:09 -0600
Subject: SPONSORS - Call for logos

Dear OASIS Sponsors:

As one of my first duties as the new managing editor for XML.org, I'll be
leading a project to revamp the XML.org home page and improve some
navigation and look & feel issues.  One component of that project will be
to ensure that we display all of our sponsors' logos on the home page;
hence, this e-mail.

Please send me an electronic copy of your organization's logo, preferably
fitting these requirements:
* File type:  GIF
* File size:  No greater than 3.5 K
* Dimensions:  No greater than 150X100 pixels

Please send logo submissions no later than Friday, Dec. 17; our goal is
to launch initial changes to XML.org within 3 weeks.

Thanks, and if you have any further issues or questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me at the e-mail address and phone number listed
below.

Regards,
-craig

Craig Chevrier