acxo message

Subject: RE: Sponsorship Agreement

Hi everyone,

Once I receive every organization's comment (REMINDER: THE DEADLINE IS 31
MARCH), I will coalesce and distribute to the group.

Our lawyer, Jeff Neuburger of Brown Raysman Millstein Felder & Steiner LLP,
will be scheduling a meeting to finalize the agreement in early April. I
encourage all of you to make your legal representatives aware of this as
soon as possible, so that we can expeditiously conclude this process.

Thank you,
Laura