acxo message

Subject: RE: Commerce One acknowledgment in press release

Bob,

The press release is about the contributions of the development teams.
Naturally, Commerce One will be included in the press release in being
listed as a sponsor of XML.ORG.

If you're thinking of a mention in a different context, you'll have to bring
that before the Advisory Committee.

I'll mention this to the Directors that are here at the conference, so
they're aware that you're potentially interested in discussing it.

Laura