amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] Groups - Minutes of May 7, 2013 AMQP BINDMAP TC uploaded

I’ve made updates to the first page correcting the TC name and hyperlink.  (Attached.)

Thanks and have a great weekend—

--Rob D.

From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rob Dolin (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:46 PM
To: Steve Huston
Cc: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org

Thank YOU very much Steve for giving the spec a read-through and for your encouragement.

That error you mention is my error.  On the first page, I updated the Chair listing but failed to update the TC.    I’ll make that update (and any others that folks in other time zones suggest overnight) and then send an updated version tomorrow morning.

Thanks again—

--Rob