amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] Proposed motion for electronic ballot on JMS binding

Hi all,

I second the motion from William Cox.

-----

Is it enough like this? I have never done it before :-o.

Regards
Jakub

Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o.
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführung:
Michael Gassmann, Mats Andersson.
Limited liability company with registered office at
Sokolovská 662/136B, CZ-186 00 Prague 8
recorded in the Commercial Register IC: 275 77 015.
Maintained by the city court in Prague,
Sec. C, File No. 116874.

From:	Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com>
To:	Matthew Arrott <marrott@novgp.com>, Mark Blair