Subject: Re: [amqp] fyi: Wikipedia entry for AMQP updated to 1.0

Yes, the public review announcement will be sent to this list.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 06/18/2012 02:28 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
>>
>> The 2nd Committee Specification Draft will be published and announced
>> this week. The AMQP Technical Committee continues to work fast!
>

> Great! That will include an announcement to this list, right? I'll update
> the page to reflect that development when it happens.
>

>> If you would like to have citations that stay up to date with the
>> Specification at every stage of its development, you can cite to the
>> Latest Version symlinks at http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/core/v1.0/
>> . There is the link to the PDF version of the complete specification
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/core/v1.0/amqp-core-complete-v1.0.pdf
>> and then each of the component HTML parts beginning with
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/core/v1.0/amqp-core-overview-v1.0.html.
>> (And of course, the XML source that produces each of these as well.)
>>
>> As the Specification itself moves through consecutive Committee
>> Specification Public Review Drafts and then to Committee Specification
>> and ultimately OASIS Standard, this set of links will always point to
>> the most recent version.
>

> Excellent suggestion, thank you! I have now updated the links.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen