Subject: Addressing Meeting

Hi Everyone,

We're going to have an addressing editing session on Friday from 10am to noon (EST).

The goal of this meeting is to have a focused editing session that includes all of the strongly opinionated addressing stakeholders, and hopefully converge towards rather than orbit around consensus.

We will use the dial in for the regular AMQP TC call. If you need the info please contact myself and/or Rob Godfrey directly.

For reference the googledoc with the previous meeting notes can be found here:

 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bSZ2BYMnoFvhdFkEuY_bXpp7GBPrvTza6REPPqAWT3Q/edit?usp=sharing

--Rafael