Subject: Your CSD01 for AMQP Link Pairing v1.0 is available for preview - public review announcement to follow

Members of the AMQP TC,

Your request to publish "AMQP Request-Response Messaging with Link Pairing Version 1.0" CSD01 is available for internal review before the 30-day public review is announced. It is expected to be announced in the afternoon on Monday, Sept 21. Please let me or Chet Ensign (chet.ensign@oasis-open.org) know if you spot any publication issues, before we announce the public review. (As always, issues with technical content should be sent to the TC's email list.)

These files are available now for TC member preview, but please don't announce further until we start the actual public review.

You can access the files at:

AMQP Request-Response Messaging with Link Pairing Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 01

https://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/linkpair/v1.0/csd01/linkpair-v1.0-csd01.docx
https://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/linkpair/v1.0/csd01/linkpair-v1.0-csd01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/linkpair/v1.0/csd01/linkpair-v1.0-csd01.pdf

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society