announce message

Subject: Important XML Europe - Paris Schedule Information

Dear OASIS Members-

Please note the following information while planning your
schedule for XML Europe.

It has been well documented that all work and no play is not
always a good thing.  Especially while in Paris.

There is no better way to relax and prepare for the work involved
in attending the XML Europe Conference than a tour of the French
countryside.  Of course, the best reason to tour the French
countryside is a winery tour.  And, now, you can take that tour
with your OASIS friends.
Our Reims Tour will depart Paris at 1 pm on Sunday 11 June on an
a/c bus.  We will follow the picturesque Marne Valley and
discover the champagne vineyards along the way.  Once arrived in
Reims, a stop is organised to admire the exquisite gothic
architecture of the famed  Reims Cathedral. Continuing with a
visit of the cellars of "Veuve Clicquot", "Piper-Heidsieck" or
"Mumm" where an explanation on the production and bottling
methods will be given. Prior to our return a tasting will be
offered.
Return to Paris around 7:00 pm.  This event does not conflict
with any known official XML Europe events.

This package, inclusive of the a/c bus, English speaking guide
and entrance fees, will cost approximately 500 FF per person.

Please advise me as soon as possible if you are interested in
this event.  I will forward more information as it is available.

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

OASIS
Organization for the Advancement of