announce message

Subject: The Launch of WorX SE Proved to be a Great Success at Seybold SanFrancisco 2000 for HyperVision, Ltd.

HyperVision, Ltd. recently attended and launched our product WorX SE at
Seybold San Francisco 2000.  Attached is our press release, concerning
HyperVision, Ltd's success at Seybold San Francisco, for your review and
consideration.  I appreciate your time in looking over the document, and
I'm looking forward to contacting you in the near future.  If you would like
more information on the WorX product line, please contact me or go to our
website, www.hvltd.com.  If you have any questions, I am available from
8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.

Best regards,

Jennifer Parkes
Marketing Associate
HyperVision, Ltd.
www.hvltd.com
312-274-1206

 <<Seybold2000pr4.htm>>  <<Seybold2000pr3.doc>>

Seybold2000pr4.htm

Seybold2000pr3.doc